Here at The London Psychiatry Centre we pioneer innovative, cutting-edge and evidence-based treatments for our patients. Our consultants are leaders in the field; they regularly present posters at key events and are published in scientific publications. Below you will find a collection of these publications and posters.
- High dose levothyroxine combined with repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation for bipolar disorder with DIO2 gene polymorphisms.
Andy Zamar & Abbi Lulsegged. 2018, poster presented at SfE BES 2018 (Society for Endocrinology).
- High-dose levothyroxine for the management of bipolar affective disorder: two case reports.
Andy Zamar, Gurvinder Warrya and Christos Kouimtsidis. 2017, Journal of The Royal Society of Medicine Open.
- Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation: beyond the treatment of depression.
Rafael Euba. 7 August 2017, Future Neurology.
- Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation for the treatment of resistant depression. Results from the treatment cohort attending The London Psychiatry Centre.
Irina Panihhidina, Rafael Euba, Andy Zamar and Christos Kouimtsidis. 2017, poster presented at Royal College of Psychiatrists.
- Treatment-resistant depression: experience of the first repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation clinic in the UK.
Rafael Euba, Irina Panihhidina & Andy Zamar. 8 May 2015, Future Medicine.